- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.68 billion in revenue during 2018.
- In 2017, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed nearly $6 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 600 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND 2018 RESULTS
AND PROVIDES 2019 GUIDANCE
PROVO, Utah — Feb. 13, 2019 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced fourth-quarter and 2018 financial results.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES DIVIDEND INCREASE
PROVO, Utah, Feb. 13, 2019 – Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has increased the quarterly cash dividend to $0.37 from the previous $0.365 per share. The quarterly dividend will be paid on March 13, 2019, to shareholders of record on Feb. 25, 2019.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO PROMOTE TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY IN UTAH
AS TITLE SPONSOR OF SILICON SLOPES
PROVO, Utah — Jan. 30, 2019 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced it is pleased to be a title sponsor of Silicon Slopes to further promote the world-class technology hub that exists in Utah. As part of Nu Skin’s support, President Ryan Napierski will take the main stage at Silicon Slopes Tech Summit tomorrow to discuss technology disruption and transformation as well as entrepreneurship.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO ANNOUNCE FOURTH-QUARTER AND 2018 RESULTS
PROVO, Utah — Jan. 9, 2019 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) will release fourth-quarter and full-year 2018 results after the market closes on Wednesday, Feb. 13.