2016 NU SKIN FFG Day – Second-hand clothing donation, Discover the Best you (May 27, 2016)
2016 NU SKIN Force For Good Day
Second-hand clothing donation, Discover the Best you
May 27, 2016
In 2016 NU SKIN Force for Good Day, NU SKIN Hong Kong & Macau will donate all the collected clothes to the Salvation Army for charity sale or donation in June. The net proceeds will be directly donated to those people in need, such as home alone elderly, street sleepers, ex-prisoners and Comprehensive Social Security Assistance recipients. Let’s open our wardrobe together to recycle our cloths. Every one of your donation is a kind of love and warmth. It helps the needy and reduces carbon emission.
How to donate?
June 1 – June 30, Just 2 steps:
- Sort out your clothes that are 80% new and clean
- Bring the clothes to Hong Kong Causeway Bay Nu Skin Plaza or Macau Distribution Center. Follow the EE instructions and submit the clothes with the donation form.
What DO NOT accept?
- No underwear, shoes, socks and accessories such as belt
- No clothes with damage (vermin, abrade, pills), clothes with permanent defect (lost accessories or yarn problem), clothes with permanent dirt
- No counterfeit items or items obtained from illegal channel.
We welcome everyone to join our 2016 Force for Good Day to help more people, create more smiles and discover the Best You!