- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.58 billion in revenue during 2020.
- In 2019, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and through its charity partners donated $10.3 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 700 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
Award show participants received cleansing and treatment device from the world’s #1 at-home beauty device system brand at the official backstage gifting suite
PROVO, Utah — Aug. 4, 2021 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced second-quarter 2021 revenue of $704.1 million and earnings per share (EPS) of $1.15 driven by an increase in operating margin of 260 basis points.
PROVO, Utah — Aug. 4, 2021 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.38 per share, which will be paid on Sept. 8, 2021, to shareholders of record on Aug. 27, 2021.
PROVO, Utah — July 7, 2021 — Nu Skin (NYSE: NUS) is hosting its annual Force for Good Day as part of its commitment to humanitarian efforts both locally and globally. It is a day set aside for Nu Skin brand affiliates, employees and their families to participate in local service projects focused on benefiting the lives of thousands of at-risk children around the globe.